Gens Ace 1050mAh 22.2V 45C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack is recommended for the RC helicopter with 280/325mm blades size. Perfect for Goblin FIREBALL / mini-comet. Gens Ace 1050mAh 22.2V 45C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack offers excellent performance and high quality in a “Compact” size.
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1050mAh.
– Superior cell matched the consistency.
– Automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance.
– Gens Ace batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Rc models.
– Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
– Minimum Capacity: 1050mAh
– Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 Cells
– Discharge Rate: 45C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 90C
– Net Weight(±20g): 170g
– Dimensions: 72.5mm Length x 36.4mm Width x 35.2mm Height
– Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR-7P
Gens Ace 1050mAh 22.2V 45C 6S1P Lipo Battery with EC3 plug is compatible with RC Heli and airplane, especially for Goblin FIREBALL / mini-comet.
SG280 – GOBLIN FIREBALL
SG283 – GOBLIN MINI COMET
X3L Basic Kit (3 Blades)
OXY3 TAREQ EDITION 2018
1.Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2.Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3.Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4.Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5.Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission
6.Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
7.See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.