Gens Ace 1800mAh 22.2V 60C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack are designed remote control helicopters.
6 battery cells in 1800 each offers you long flying time. 60C discharge rate gives you enough exposure power.
Gens Ace 1800mAh 22.2V 60C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack offers excellent performance and high quality in a “Compact” size.
Gens Ace 1800mAh 22.2V 60C 6S1P Features:
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1800mAh.
– Superior cell matched consistency.
– Automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance.
– Gens Ace batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Rc models.
– Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA).
Gens Ace 1800mAh 22.2V 60C 6S1P Specifications:
– Minimum Capacity: 1800mAh
– Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 Cells
– Discharge Rate: 60C
– Max Burst discharge Rate: 120C
– Net Weight(±20g): 324g
– Dimensions: 108mm Length x 35mm Width x 42mm Height.
– Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR-7P
Gens Ace 1800mAh 22.2V 60C 6S1P Lipo Batteries with EC3 plug, compatible with RC heli in size 380.
SAB GOBLIN 380
SAB GOBLIN 420
OXY4-325P OXY4 325 Pro
1.Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2.Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3.Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4.Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5.Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission
6.Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
7.See the battery instruction to the link: http://www.genstattu.com/bw
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.