Gens ace 5300mAh 11.1V 50C 3S1P HardCase Lipo Battery is designed for your RC cars with serious performance in mind.
The hard protective case gives the battery well protected no matter you are crawling, bashing or racing.
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 5300mAh.
– Superior cell matched the consistency.
– Automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance
– Gens Ace batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Rc models.
– Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
– Minimum Capacity: 5300mAh
– Configuration: 3S1P / 11.1V / 3Cell
– Discharge Rate: 50C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 100C
– Net Weight(±20g): 430
– Dimensions: 139mm Length x 46mm Width x 39mm Height
– Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR-4P
Gens ace 5300mAh 11.1V 50C 3S1P HardCase Lipo Batteries are compatible with most models of ARRMA, Aquacraft, Associated, Axial, Duratrax, ECX, Exceed, HPI, Helion, Hot Bodies, Kyosho, Losi, Ofna, Pro Boat, Schumacher, TEAM DURANGO, Traxxas Rustler, Vaterra, Arrma 1:7 Limitless RC cars..
1.Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2.Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3.Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4.Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5.Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission
6.Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
7.See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.