Gens Ace 2S 100C 5500mAh Hardcase LiPo Battery Pack, with a factory installed deans connector. Consumers trust the Gens Ace name to deliver the dependability and high performance they expect. The Gens Ace 100C 2S 5500mAh 7.6V LiPo battery pack has a high-capacity, high-discharge rate that gives you the power and run-time you expect from all Gens ace RC car lipo batteries. This battery is ideal for all 1/10 scales & 1/8 RC car, etc.
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 5500mAh.
– The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
– Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
– Standard ∮5.0mm bullet+Deans+XHR-3P Balance Plug
– Equipped with industry-standard ∮5.0mm bullet+XHR-3P plug, compatible with LiPo balance chargers for 1/8 & 1/10 RC car model.
– Capacity: 5500mAh
– Voltage: 7.6V / 2S2P / 4 Cell
– Discharge Rate: 100C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 200C
– Weight: 217.5g
– Size: 96mm x 47mm x 25mm (L x W x H)
– Connector Type: 5.0mm bullet to deans plug
1.Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price. We do offer a 90-day-warranty after your order date.
4. Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
7. See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.