F3 OMNIBUS is outstanding AIO racing drone flight controller designed by AIO community and it allows a very clean build by providing pin holes for almost every connection. It can be powered directly from the battery.
Yes, you can configure OSD directly from BetaFlight 3!
F3 OMNIBUS racing flight controller features MPU6000 inertial motion sensor which was chosen for it’s high reliability, accuracy and update speed. This racing drone flight controller has no problem running fast loop times and ESC protocols. It has an on board BMP280 barometer for altitude sensing and AB7456 On Screen Display (OSD) chip directly connected to the main processor (MCU). OMNIBUS design enables fast updates to the display and easy configuration of the OSD which straight from the BetaFlight configuration tool.
It supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
- STM32 F303 MCU, Runs Betaflight 3.0 firmware
- SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
- 8PWM output (1-4Pinheaders and Sh1.0 Plug, 5-6 as Pinheaders)
- Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5×30.5mm
- 128Mb Flash(16M Byte)
- optional Barometer BMP280
- SPI Sensor MPU6000
- SD Card slot
- 2-4S Lipo Direct power
- 1x OMNIBUS AIO F3 Racing Flight Controller