Tattu 1550mAh 45C 4S1P Lipo Battery Pack is a high C rate, large capacity and compact sized battery, ideal for multirotor, bounds of multirotors into the world of 3D flying, and high-performance aircraft.
Tattu 1550mAh 45C 4S Features:
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1550mAh.
– The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
– Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
– Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for Vortex, FLIP FPV 250S MINI, FLIP FPV 260H MINI, drone, and FPV etc.
– Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
Tattu 1550mAh 45C 4S Specifications:
– Minimum Capacity: 1500mAh
– Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4 Cells
– Discharge Rate: 45C
– Max Burst discharge Rate: 90C
– Net Weight(±20g): 178g
– Dimensions: 72mm Length x 36mm Width x 33mm Height
– Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR
Tattu 1550mAh 45C 4S Compatible with：
Tattu 1550mAh 45C 4S1P Lipo Battery Pack is compatible Vortex, FLIP FPV 250S MINI, FLIP FPV 260H MINI, drone, and FPV etc.
1.Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or USPS from the USA directly.
2.Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3.Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4.Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5.Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission
6.Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
7.See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
If you need High Discharge Rate Check HERE
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.