Tattu 28000mAh 22.2V 25C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack is designed specifically for the demands of the latest Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle, which can be used in military, security, survey and aerial filming. Such as DJI, Cinestar, Droidworx and other UAV drones.
The large capacity of 28000mAh provides you extra long flying time, great for aerial shooting.
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 28000mAh.
– The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
– Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
– Specially designed for long flying time, great for aerial shooting
– Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
– Minimum Capacity: 28000mAh
– Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 cells
– Discharge Rate: 25C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 50C
– Net Weight(±20g): 3413
– Dimensions: 205mm Length x 121mm Width x 67mm Height
– Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR-7P
Tattu 28000mAh 22.2V 25C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack is designed for extra long flying time with UAV Drones, great for Aerial shooting.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/helicopter type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
7. See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.