- Name: Frsky-Nano receiver
- Brand: Full Speed
- Voltage: 5V
- Weight: 0.5 grams
- Production: Frsky D8 Mode
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz
- Distance: 300M+
- Size: 12mm x 10mm x 2.5mm
How to bind
- Select D8 mode on Frsky remote control. Hold the bind key on Frsky-Nano receiver and connect the battery, then the receiver’s red light will be always on.
- Select the BIND mode on remote control , the Frsky-Nano receiver’s blue light will flash slowly and the red light will be always on which means bind complete.
- Enter: set sbus_inversion = off (set serialrx_inverted = on if your FC is BF3.3 or newer)on BF CLI and save.
- Repower the Frsky-Nano receiver . The red light on it will flash very quickly whigh means it receives the singal from remote control
sergetania (verified owner) –
This is a terrific tiny receiver! It weighs nothing and has a very good range for a micro drone. Easy to mount, I just attach the antenna to a zip tie and let the receiver hang off it (just in case, a drop of hot glue to where the antenna is attached to the board). It is a telemetry rx and also has RSSI value on channel 5 so it is easy to configure RSSI display in OSD.