– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 1000mAh.
– Superior cell matched consistency
– Automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance.
– Standard Balance Plug + Equipped with industry-standard Deans plug
– Capacity: 1000mAh
– Voltage: 7.4V / 2S / 2 Cell
– Discharge Rate: 45C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 90C
– Weight: 70g
– Size: 72mm x 36mm x 13mm (L x W x H)
– Connector Type: Deans
Gens Ace 1000mAh 7.4V 45C 2S lipo batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your FPV 180, 220 size, small heli airplane..
About Gens Ace:
Gens Ace is one of the top rank battery corporations with deep research and manufacturing on NIMH, LI-PO, LI-FE by the effort of 200 professional engineers and technicians with 20 years exquisite battery technology. The Gens Ace brand holds the traditional concept of “excellent quality”, “Optimization”& “Priority” on Sales & Services. All batteries are tailored for various scales of the RC Models such as electronic cars, nitro cars, aero planes, vessels and also other models, toys, electric tools, electric bikes, electric autos, digital products etc.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/Heli type. High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens ace and its partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001 Standards.
7. See the battery instruction of lipo battery guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.