Gens Ace is one of the top rank battery corporations with deep research and manufacturing on NIMH, LI-PO, LI-FE by the effort of 200 professional engineers and technicians with 20 years exquisite battery technology. The Gens Ace brand holds the traditional concept of “excellent quality”, “Optimization”& “Priority” on Sales & Services. All batteries are tailored for various scales of the RC Models such as electronic cars, nitro cars, airplanes, vessels and also other models, toys, electric tools, electric bikes, electric autos, digital products etc.
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 3300mAh
– Higher capacity than comparable size packs
– High reliability and high safety
Application: Specially designed for Glider, 3D plane, park flyers, Vortex, 400mm X-Sled, 400mm X-Sled, etc.
I requested a 3S/3300 battery for my Easy Star to test, but due to a mishap in high wind that did not occur. Next to step up was the IBCrazy Spectre running a 1300KV motor and an 8×6 prop, usually flies well but won’t go vertical. The battery was well packed and received in a timely manner.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx and UPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/helicopter type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
7. See the battery instruction to the link: LiPo Battery Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.