This Gens ace Bashing Series 6800mAh 4S1P Lipo Battery Pack comes pre-equipped with the industry standard EC5 connector, no soldering required! With a maximum discharge rate of 120C, this 4S 6800mAh lipo pack is ready to give you all the power you need, whatever your application. Gens Ace batteries deliver full capacity & discharge as well as being the best value batteries in the hobby market today! Trust Gens Ace for long LiFe and consistent durability run after run.
– Minimum Capacity: 6800mAh
– Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8 V /4 cells
– Discharge Rate: 120C
– Net Weight(±20g): 673g
– Dimensions: 157mm Length x 47mm Width x 41mm Height
– Balancer Connector Type:JST-XHR-5P
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 6800mAh.
– Best raw material and excellent workmanship to fulfill customer needs.
– High reliability and automatic production line to guarantee high quality and consistent performance.
– Small in size and light in weight.
Gens Ace 6800mAh 14.8V 120C 4S1P Lipo Battery SoftPack is suitable for Arrma 1/5 Scale, 1/7 and 1/8 scale, sledge etc.
1.Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2.Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3.Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4.Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 120C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5.Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6.Safety: Gens Ace and its partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
7.See the battery instruction to the link:Lipo Battery Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.