The Gens ace Redline 9000mah 200C 7.4V 2S6P LiPo battery offers you very high power and very long run time for your RC cars. The 200C max burst rate gives you enough power for acceleration. It enhances your driving experience no matter what type of driving you are into.
These batteries packs are made with superior Lithium Polymer raw materials from Japan and Korea. The advanced stacking technology enables a single cell of capacity to reach 9000mah. They are widely fit the 1/8 and 1/10 RC Car Model.
– Long cycle life with 150 times minimum
– Production in the most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
– Local after-sales service (Located in Dublin, CA)
– Minimum Capacity: 9000mAh
– Configuration: 2S6P / 7.4V / 2 Cells
– Discharge Rate: 200C
– Net Weight(±20g):530g
– Dimensions: 92mm Length x 43.5mm Width x 64.5mm Height
– Charge Plug: QS8 plug
Gens ace 9000mAh 7.4V 200C 2S6P Lipo Battery Pack8# Drag Racing Series is specially made for 1:8 on and off-road racing models. Suitable model: XRAY XB8E / Losi DBXL-E / Team Associated RC8 / TLR 8IGHT and so on.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 200C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.