All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan “less is more”, “more” means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction , and “less” means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high quality battery.
- Remarkable stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 300mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- High discharge C-rate: 75C
- Capacity(mAh): 300mAh
- Voltage(V): 7.6
- Discharge Rate (C): 75C
- Max Burst discharge Rate (C): 150
- Configuration : 2S1P
- Net Weight(±20g) : 16
- Length(±5mm): 45
- Width(±2mm) : 16
- Height(±2mm): 12
- Connector Type:JST-PHR
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FEDEX from USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in USA.
3. Service-priority in online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers. We do offer a 90-day-warranty after your order date.
4. Energy Density: Special adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capazity/weight.In fact we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries.It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. The another technology is our batteries are able to be stable discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage untill the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens ace and its’ partners ful fill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.