Gens Ace is one of the top rank battery corporations with deep research and manufacturing on NIMH, LI-PO, LI-FE by the effort of 200 professional engineers and technicians with 20 years exquisite battery technology. The Gens Ace brand holds the traditional concept of “excellent quality”, “Optimization”& “Priority” on Sales & Services. All batteries are tailored for various scales of the RC Models such as electronic cars, nitro cars, airplanes, vessels and also other models, toys, electric tools, electric bikes, electric autos, digital products etc. And Gens ace’s manufacturer is Grepow
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 2600mAh.
– The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
– Up to 2 times cycle life than other brands of battery at the same rating.
“This battery works great. Plenty of punch and last a long time. I am using it in an Evader ext2 for now. Just make sure that it will fit your application. Chargers perfect and you can charge it at a fast rate if need. Buying more now.”
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
7. See the battery instruction to the link:Lipo Battery Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more?information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.