Connect the charger to the power supply. The IMARS III LOGO will display for about 2 seconds before entering Charger mode. The top-level menu is divided into 3 functions. By pressing +/- buttons, the user may select between charge mode, battery check mode, and system setting mode. Lightweight design allows you to quickly charge the battery anywhere, anytime.
1. Single Channel AC Balance Charger
2. Small & Lightweight Portable Design
3. Capable of 5 amp charge rates, worldwide 100V-240V voltage versatility, with 100 Watts of power
4. Charges up to 18 NiMH cells or 6S Lithium batteries (including LiPo/LiFe/LiHV)
– Maximum charging voltage: 26.4V
– Maximum charging power: 100W
– Discharge current: 0.1~1.5A
– Cell Balancing: 2~6s
– USB output: 5V/2.4A
– Dimensions: 146x87x40 mm
– Product Net Weight: 0.4kg
– Display type: Backlight 2×16 LCD
– Supported battery chemistries: LiPo/LiFe/LiHv (1-6S)、NiMH charge (3-18S)、NiMH discharge (1-10S)
– Accessories included: AC Input Cable / Balance adapter board / XT60-T plug adapter / XT60-EC3 adapter
EU Specification: https://www.gensace.de/gensace-imars-iii-smart-balance-rc-battery-charger.html
UK Specification: https://www.gensace.de/gensace-imars-iii-smart-balance-rc-battery-charger-uk.html
They are available in our EU Stores.
There are no reviews yet.