We are confident in our product and offer Lifetime guarantee for FlexRC branded frames.
It means that if you will happen to break one of our frames while using it according to described limitations then we will replace it for free, so you will only have to cover shipping costs.
In order to claim replacement
- Please provide picture of the broken frame with the whole setup as it was during the crash
- Please provide original FlexRC order number
- Some frames have design limitations described in the product blue print, for example:
If we write that frame can only be used with up to 3S battery and 1105 motors and you will use it with 1407 motors and 4S battery then lifetime guarantee won’t apply.
- Lifetime guarantee does not cover replacements, samples, custom or modified designs, prototypes or products which are no longer available for purchase on the main FlexRC website.
- Free replacement can only be offered when frame is currently in stock and it can’t be custom produced for free.
Although all electronic items are tested by the factories before they become available for purchase, occasionally it can happen that you will receive DOA item.
We guarantee that parts you receive are in 100% working condition upon arrival to you, but if it is was damaged, modified, improperly installed, misused or abused then it is not covered by warranty.
Please use our contact form to initiate RMA.
To simplify the process of initiating RMA
1. Please provide clear photos of the item from all sides, we should be able to easily zoom and see every minor detail, other photos won’t be sufficient
2. Please provide video proof of part not functioning as expected, which clearly demonstrates the issue
3. Please be prepared to answer some questions during investigation process.
Once determined that part is eligible for warranty claim you will receive full refund (excluding shipping) or replacement for this part.
In case of replacement, we reserve the right to send a different part of the similar features as a replacement, as availability might differ from the time of purchase.
We have several warehouses located in USA and Canada and items are shipped from where they located.
We are located in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Unfortunately because of technical limitations we can’t combine orders. The only way it can be done is by cancelling your unprocessed order and placing another modified order.
If you’ve selected shipping method which includes tracking number (typically such shipping method has Tracked, Expedited, Priority or Xpresspost in their name) then you can track it at CanadaPost website or you local postal service website.
If your package has been shipped without any tracking (typically shipping method contains “Air” in its name) then there is no way to find its location. You can only try to contact your local customs and post office to check if they have anything for you.
Please be aware that FlexRC won’t be responsible for undelivered packages, please check Terms and Conditions for more information.
Delivery time can vary a lot depending on the destination and various other factors like holidays, customs and local post.
FlexRC can’t speed it up or affect in any way.
As far as we observed typical delivery times are:
- Small Packet USA Air: 6 – 14 days
- Tracked Packet USA: 6 – 8 days
- Expedited Parcel USA: 4 – 6 days
- Xpresspost USA: 3 – 5 days
Usually around 4-40 days
Usually around 14-20 days
Usually around 14-30 days
Usually around 20-40 days
Usually around 2 months
Usually around 14 – 60 days
Please don’t take these times for granted as your parcel can arrive faster or slower.
Orders are usually processed within 2 to 5 business days and we are working hard to reduce order processing time.
Selecting different shipping methods won’t affect processing time because orders are handled in the order they are received.
Please refer to Terms and conditions for more information.