FlexRC Mini Core is a great solution when you want to use powerful motors on your FPV racing drone and you want to save as much weight as possible, because as we all know weight is the key for the best performance and longest flight times of your FPV racing quadcopter.
Assembly of FlexRC Mini Core is very simple and straight forward and only requires a few steps.
Your Kit includes the following parts:
- Micro F3 Flight Controller with 20×20 mounting holes, like PIKOBLX
- FlexRC FX20A – BusyBee2 – 4 in 1 SILKY SMOOTH 20A BLHELI_S ESC
- PIKO BLX 45 degrees Carbon Fiber Mount Adapter
- 10pcs 5mm Black M3 Hex Nylon Standoff Spacer Screw Nuts
- 10pcs of 6mm M3 Nylon Screws
- 10pcs M3 Black Nylon Nuts / Spacers
- 2pcs of XT30 male connector
Now we can start building it…
Install Flight Controller to 45 degrees carbon fiber adapter
Solder power wires to Flight Controller
Solder signal wires to Flight Controller
Resolder ESC power cable to face inwards
Because in most FlexRC frame full size 4 in 1 ESC is installed at 45 degree angle, it is better to resolder power cables to avoid possible space conflict with propellers.
Install spacers to ESC
Put it all together
Use nylon screws to screw FC to ESC and insert signal wires plug into ESC.
Solder battery connector
You can also check the following video of how to build FlexRC Mini Core