This is an AS150+XT150 plug Tattu Plus 12000mAh 22.2V 15C 6S1P Lipo Smart Battery, and there are Tattu Plus 10000mAh 22.2V 15C 6S1P Lipo Batteries with EC5 plug lipo for choosing.
Tattu Plus, a smart lipo battery specially designed for UAV. Tattu Plus, a brand new upgraded version of Tattu drone battery! It has an amazing battery management system BMS), which will smartly manage your battery and extend your battery using life. The BMS of UAV battery will become a trend in the future. It should be a new generation of UAV battery.
– Minimum Capacity: 12000mAh
– Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 cells
– Discharge Rate: 15C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 30C
– Net Weight(±20g): 1670g
– Dimensions: 202mm Length x 76mm Width x 61mm Height
– Self-balancing function
– Self-discharge function at High-Temperature storage
– Overvoltage and under voltage alert function
– Over Temperature and low-temperature alert function
– Cell abnormal alert function
– Self-discharge function at 100%SOC Storage
Tattu Plus 12000mAh 22.2V 15C 6S1P Lipo Smart Battery Pack with AS150 + XT150 plug is best suited to DJI S800EVO, DJI S900, S1000, S1000+, FreeFly CineStar 6, FreeFly CineStar 8 etc.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/helicopter type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
7. See the battery instruction to the link: Lipo Battery Guide.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.